Administrator – means Futurenet Inc., with their registered office at the Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuto, Marshall Islands MH96960, with the authorized capital in the amount of 50,000 USD.
1. Cookies – mean computer data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses websites of the Service.
2. Cookies of the Administrator – mean Cookies uploaded by the Administrator, related to provision of electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
3. External Cookies – mean Cookies uploaded by the Administrator’s partners through the website of the Service.
4. Service – means the website or the application through which the Administrator runs their online activities operating within the domain of www.store.futurenet.club.
5. Device – means an electronic device through which the User obtains access to the Service.
6. User – means an entity for which electronic services can be provided or with whom an Agreement for provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of law.
1. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to Users’ Devices though them. These files allow identification of software used by the User and adjustment of the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and their assigned value.
2. Types of cookies:
Session Cookies are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser is finished. Then, the information saved is permanently removed from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device to be collected.
Persistent Cookies are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device to be collected.
The User can limit or turn off the access of cookies to their Device. In the case of using this option, use of the Service is possible apart from functions which require cookies by their very nature.
1. Configuration of the Service.
2. Adjusting the content of the websites of the Service to preferences of the User and optimization of the use of websites of the Service.
3. Recognition of the Device of the Service User and its location as well as proper display of the website adjusted to their individual needs:
– saving settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. regarding the language or region from which the User comes,
– saving the history of visited websites in the Service in order to recommend content.
4. Authorization of the User in the Service and ensuring the session of the User in the Service, maintaining the session of the Service User (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter their login and password at each website of the Service.
– correct configuration of selected functions of the Service, allowing in particular verification of authenticity of the browser session.
5. Optimization and an increase of efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
6. Analysis and research as well as control of viewership.
What data is collected by the online store during registration and shopping?
The online store will collect the following personal data via the Website and other forms of communication in the case of shopping and registering at the Website:
– full name,
– address of permanent residence,
– mailing address, if different from the address of permanent residence,
– e-mail address,
– telephone number.
Providing the above data is voluntary, however necessary to register and shop at the store. You have the right to access the content of your personal data and correct it.
In order to execute the agreement, the online store may share your data with entities such as courier companies or operators of payment systems.
In such cases, the amount of data being shared is limited to the required minimum. Moreover, information provided by you may be shared with the competent public authorities if it is required by applicable provisions of law.
Technical measures and your responsibilities
The online store makes every effort to secure your data and protects it against activities of third parties. We apply necessary security measures regarding servers, connections and the Website. All connections related to electronic payments made by you, if such an option is selected, shall take place though a safe encrypted SSL connection. However, the actions undertaken by us may turn out to be insufficient, if you do not follow safety rules. In particular you have to keep your login and password to the Website confidential and not share it with third parties. Please remember that the online store will not turn to you to provide them except for when you log into the Website. In order to prevent unauthorized people from using your account, log out after finishing using the Website.